The Wood Bar Stool is crafted out of solid beech wood, which is virtually the perfect hardwood, and is popular for its high shock resistance, tough enough for heavy duty, yet expressive and warm. It is assembled with mortise and tenon construction, and metal reinforcements for added endurance. This bar stool features a sophisticated and modern design and is commercial grade
• Update your facilities with this high quality wood bar stool
• Durable addition to your restaurant, bar, nightclub, hotel, etc.
• Crafted out of solid beechwood
• Assembly required
• Standard 30" seat height
• 1 year manufacturer's warranty for manufacturer's defect
• Comes with standard plastic glides
• Features reinforced joints
• Commercial Grade
• Non stackable
• Has a protective coating
The Beechwood barstool is constructed to withstand the rigorous conditions of the food industry. Mortise and tenon joints are screwed and glued together, embraced by corner blocks that improves stress flow into the load barring members - the legs. Heavy duty "L" brackets in certain spots to enhance structural stability and prevent the chair from wobbling. Available with a 1" solid saddle seat, veneer seat or an upholstered vinyl.
Weight & Dimension
Weight: 20.0 lb
Dimension: 43"H x 17"L x 17"W