The Barreau Wood Side Chair is crafted out of solid beech wood, which is virtually the perfect hardwood, and is popular for its high shock resistance, tough enough for heavy duty, yet expressive and warm. It is assembled with mortise and tenon construction, and metal reinforcements for added endurance. This chair features a sophisticated and modern design and is commercial grade.
The Beechwood Vertical Slat Side chair is constructed to withstand the rigorous conditions of the food industry. Mortise and tenon joints are screwed and glued together, embraced by corner blocks that improves stress flow into the load barring members - the legs. Heavy duty "L" brackets in certain spots to enhance structural stability and prevent the chair from wobbling. Available with a 1" solid saddle seat, veneer seat, or an upholstered vinyl.
- Update your facilities with this high quality wood chair
- Durable addition to your restaurant, bar, nightclub, hotel, etc.
- Crafted out of solid beechwood
- Available in several finishes
- Minimal assembly required
- Standard 18" seat height
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty for manufacturer's defect
- Comes with standard plastic glides
- Features reinforced joints
- Commercial Grade
- Non stackable
- Has a protective coating
Weight & Dimension
Weight: 17.0 lb
Dimension: 34"H x 17"L x 17"W
Within: 7-14 business days.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.